Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Me in action.



So... this is me in action in New York on Christmas Day 2007, camera-check, warm boots-check, starbucks-check, New Yorkers everywhere-check! I loved this trip... great company, amazing weather and my favourite time of year and... an entire day of shooting! The weather was amazing when we were there +10 and the city was alive with Christmas chaos. Love it! I think one of my most favourite things to take pictures of is just everyday living in different places around the world. New York is a great city for people watching there is never a dull moment and the atmosphere is so alive. This picture 'me in action' might look a little different in the plains of Africa as I'm pretty sure I won't be needing warm anything and Starbucks... well, not so much. I'm bring 4 cameras just in case the monkey's decide to be funny and steal mine. People have told me they come into your tents and steal things. I don't mind if they do, just hope I'm there to take the photo of it cause I think that's hilarious!! It's been a while since I felt like I have really spent some quality time with my camera and I'm excited because I always learn something new and exciting about myself and my passion for taking photographs while on a new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment